- 1- 1/2 tbsp. agar flakes*
- 2 cups Parker’s Raspberry and Apple juice,
- 2 cup Organic blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or cherries, sliced or slightly mashed
- 1/2 cup Organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Goji Berries (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Organic Chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons shaved Organic Dark chocolate
- Pour the agar flakes into a medium saucepan and pour the juice over the flakes.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat without stirring.
- Stir the mixture and reduce the heat to low. Simmer, covered for 5 minutes or until the flakes dissolve.
- Add the fruit, sugar, chia seeds to the mixture and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer the mixture 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add the vanilla. Pour the mixture into a mould sprinkle with chocolate and set at room temperature.
* Agar comes from seaweed that grows on the rocky areas of tidal waters of Japan, China and Sri Lanka. It is used as a thickener for soups, jelly and ice cream, a binder in puddings and custards and as an appetite suppressant that promotes weight loss.